Self-Care in the form of self-massage and aromatherapy with Seek Lavender’s Sugar Scrub can be of great benefit both physically and psychologically (dealing with emotional and nervous system issues).
(**If you have any health conditions or are taking medications, the safety of any essential oil through any route should be assessed.)
(**reach out Seek Lavender for research studies)
We benefit greatly from the physical closeness and sensory comfort of touch (especially our own ????)!
Self-Massage reduces Muscle tension
- Production and circulation of the stress hormone cortisol Increases blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- Has measurable positive effects on acute and chronic high blood pressure
- Elevates our mood through the psycho-emotional experience of receiving care
- Is helpful in stress management associated with chronic pain, depression and other conditions
Seek Lavender Aromatherapy:
- Inhalation of essential oils is the best first line of defense for dealing with emotional and nervous system issues.
- When we inhale the minute sizes of the chemical constituents they go straight into our brains and start working quickly and effectively.
- For so many stressful situations, inhalation is a fastest-acting solution.
-Neil & Mary